Translate This Blog

Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

Welcome all and Thanks for viewing my blog today !



Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have a couple of cards that I would like to share with you today.  The first one is for my friend Lillian--wanted to bring a smile to her face:
We are all looking for these legs --beach time is coming--if it ever stops raining.
And the next one is the May mingle I made for my friend Gail--she is across the miles--hence the map background:



and here is another view of the front with the tag pulled out to read:


Didn't crop this one--darn~~~~ You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge--but don't look too close at the coloring!!


Will be back later to post another one that I made but haven't downloaded to the computer yet.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic long weekend.













3 comments:

Lillian A said...

Both cards are great, Monnie - thanks for making me smile with the "legs" card - mine never looked that good to begin with and are even less so nowadays!! And, I'm sure Gail loved her precious "bear" card - he's adorable and your coloring is great - and that goes for BOTH cards! You're just too hard on yourself, girlfriend . . .

ultraroyale said...

Hi Monica;
Your cards are great. Love the background on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Gail said...

I love these cards! I didn't know you were going to use my legs as a rubber stamp! hahaha! You make gorgeous cards, Monnie...and you have an eye for color as well as color great. Hugs, Gail