Translate This Blog

Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

Welcome all and Thanks for viewing my blog today !



Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cabio has some blog candy on her blog, check it out and her beautiful card too:
                           
   http://cabioscraftcorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/cas-easter-tilda-shaving-cream.html

                               
                                
                           Cabio's candy blog ends on April 12, 2011

Cabio really does do beautiful cards !!  Got to meet some of these talented people and have a little talent rub off on me.
On the bright side, my friend Heather Padgett said she would take take pictures of my cards whenever I wanted---that may be a mistake on her part--hee hee.  She really has been a lifesaver for me.  With my luck, I'll go to work one day and want a picture of one of my cards and she won't be in. Must have a plan--so whenever I know I'm bringing in a card, I'll check to make sure she is not off!! Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: