Translate This Blog

Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

Welcome all and Thanks for viewing my blog today !



Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New card

Hi,
Just wanted to share a card with you.  Colored up one of the Gurlee Girl stamps, this one is called Cammy Girl and I just love, love her.  Check out her eyes!!  These are the clear stamps and oh my, so easy to color and they stamp ever so nicely too.  Maybe I don't take the best of pictures, but trust me--she is awesome.  Well maybe not my coloring yet............. but just go to Chelsea's site and check out her work--.

4 comments:

Lillian A said...

Oh, yes, believe it from me, the coloring on this card is SO much more wonderful "in hand" -- as this divine creation arrived in my mailbox today for My birthday. Thanks, Monnie . . . she is truly a "Gorjuss girl" !!

Gail L. said...

I am a lace addict. A card without lace is like jello without whipped cream. :) I love this Gurlee Girl card. Beautiful beautiful job! --Gail Lass

Jane said...

Monnie,
How beautiful! She is so adorable. Love it.

Janie Printz said...

OH MY Goodness this little girl is absolutely GORGEOUS !!! I just love her & how beautifully you've colored her ... That lace is so pretty on the card & makes it so feminine. I think lace just makes the card ...
Janie xx